Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014--What is Ahead, and What is Behind

We are working in the office, enjoying the challenges and the association with other mission couples after a year of isolation out in the small islands of the mission.  I'll write more about the specifics later, but first I want to share this article from the Deseret News.  I agree with the observations and conclusions expressed here.  In fact, I could add a few things.  Later.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865593464/What-we-wish-wed-known-before-we-served-a-Mormon-mission.html

I finished the Book of Mormon again, and it was a whole new experience, again.  That is because the Book of Mormon is the seedbed of revelation, as Joseph McConkie put it.  Now I am starting the Old Testament, and I want to finish it before we leave here in early May.

Happy New Year to everybody.  It will be interesting to see what is ahead.  Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment